Get This Wan Hazel Home Wan Hazel Facebook Get This.

Jangka Usia Blog Epy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Teman blogger

Someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you've always wanted. If ur someday is yesterday,learn.If ur someday is tomorrow,hope.If ur someday is today,cheris.Happy 14th monthsary!!


If  I could give u one thing in life, I would give u the ability to see urself through my eyes,only then would you realize how special u are 2 me.Then u shouldn't ask dis question anymore,

"Syg btl cintakan b?"

"Syg ikhlas ke?"

"Masih syg lg b macam sebelum2 ni?"




Its funny how big of an impact u have on me.Its like when I see u,u don't even have 2 speak.All u can is smile,and it can make my day and then thats how I remember my reasons 4 loving u *sosweeet*. Dear Love, miss u when something is troubling me, bcoz ure the one who understands me so well. I miss u when something really good happens, becoz ure the one I want 2 share it with. I miss u when I laugh and cry,becoz I know that ure the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears dissapear. I miss u all the time, but I miss u the most when I la awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other 4 those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.


A guy out there was meant to be the love of ur life, ur best friend, ur soulmate, the one u can tell ur dreams to. He'll smile at u, but he'll never laugh at ur heart. He'll brush the hair out of ur eyes. Send u flowers when u least expect it. He'll stare at u during the movies, eventhough he paid $8 o $10 2 see it. He'll call o message 2 say goodnight or juz cause he is thinking of u.He'll look in ur eyes and tell u, u are the most beautiful girl in the world, and 4 the first time in ur life, u'll believe it.

#ihavefoundhim#
Muhammad Faiedz Bin Othman
HAPPY MONTHSARY FOR 14TH MONTH


what heart says ::by fiqa epy

1 comments:

Post a Comment